USS Arizona Memorial & Historic Honolulu - 4 Hours
Built to honor the crew that perished in the attack on Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona on December 7, 1941, the Arizona Memorial serves as the final resting place for nearly 2,000 servicemen. Honor the memory of those who lost their lives, and see their names in this monument dedicated to them.
World renowned, award winning Chef Chai lends his unique style and quality to Imi Tours. Chef Chai Chaowasaree (“Chef Chai”), is recognized as one of Hawaii’s top Hawaii Regional Cuisine chefs. Known for fusing fresh Hawaii ingredients with the exotic flavors of Asia, Chef Chai has created a culinary style that reflects the cultural diversity of Oahu and the Hawaiian Islands. With outdoor seating at Chef Chai’s restaurant, you will be impressed with the Chef’s selection for lunch. Utilizing locally sourced, fresh ingredients you will experience the best of Hawaii’s cuisine.
Chef Chai also has a delicious vegetarian option available with 24 hour advance notice of your tour date.
- Waikiki and ***Ko ‘Olina and Kahala Hotels Pickup and Drop Off
- View the dramatic film about the Bombing of Pearl Harbor
- Visit the USS Arizona memorial Road to the War and Attack Museum
- Observe the “Black Tears” of the USS Arizona Memorial
- Take a trip through Honolulu City and take in the sights
- Immerse yourself in the History of Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Take a selfie with famous King Kamehameha Statue
- See the only palace on US soil, the beautiful ‘Iolani Palace
- Take in the sights of Kawaiaha‘o Church, Mission Homes’ Museum and Honolulu Hale
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Sunscreen, Hat and Sunglasses
- Bring a water bottle
- Adult: $71.09
- Child: $68.71 (Children 2-11 years old)
- 6:30 AM (Approx Return 10:30 AM)
- 11:00 AM (Approx Return 3:00 PM)
****No Bag Policy Restrictions - Due to security reasons, NO purses, backpacks, fanny packs, diaper bags, camera bags, luggage or other items that provide concealment are allowed to enter Pearl Harbor. Bag storage is available at the entrance of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center for a fee of $4.00 per bag ($5.00 per bag in 2018). Visitors should bring in their wallets, cameras (no large camera bags are allowed), cellular phones, and water bottles. Baby carriages and wheel chairs are also permitted.