Ride Safely with Arthur's Limousine
Your Safety is Our Top Priority
Arthur's Limousine is thoughtfully preparing for this next phase as we adapt our operation to a ‘new normal’.
We know safety is on everyone's mind these days and we want to put yours at ease so that you can feel comfortable taking one of our tours and riding in one of our vehicles.
Our priority has always been the safety of our customers and our team. In order to provide a healthier environment for you, as well as our staff, we plan to gradually expand operations while maintaining the safest environment possible following these measures:
All vehicles sanitized daily with antiviral disinfectant.
All vehicles wiped down before and after each ride with antiviral disinfectant.
Our drivers will wear masks and gloves when necessary.
All employees screened daily based on CDC and Department of Health recommendations.
Ventilating vehicles before and during cleaning to provide proper ventilation.
Vehicle fan is set to fresh air only. No re-circulated air will be allowed.
Drivers will open doors for you and will refrain from direct contact such as handshaking.
Limiting the number of passengers per vehicle to ensure safe social distancing.
All passengers on board are required to wear face coverings.
- Ventilating vehicles before and during cleaning to provide proper ventilation
- Daily Health Screenings - All employees are screened daily based on CDC and Department of Health recommendations.
- Cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in the vehicle after each ride including electronic equipment such as tablets, touch screens, seat backs, seat belts, doors and windows, light and air controls, arm rests and seats.
- Washing hands thoroughly before & after passenger interaction. Our drivers are also using hand sanitizers containing at least 60% alcohol and limiting direct contact with customers.
- All employees are wearing face masks to help limit the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses.
- We're limiting the number of passengers per vehicle to ensure social distancing is maintained not only with our riders, but also with our drivers and guides
- All passengers on board are required to wear face coverings.
You can help by riding responsibly. Please let us follow the safety measures above and do not travel if you are unwell. If we all do our part, we’ll get through this together. We will continue to monitor updates to government guidelines regarding COVID-19 and will adjust the above measures as needed.
Important Travel Notice
The State of Hawaiʻi has established a multi-layered testing and screening process to protect the health and safety of everyone traveling to the Hawaiian Islands. All incoming travelers – residents and visitors - are required to have their temperatures checked and complete a health and travel questionnaire using the Safe Travels digital system before they can leave the airport.
In addition, all incoming travelers are subject to a 14-day mandatory quarantine upon arrival. Beginning Oct. 15, a pre-travel testing option will allow travelers an alternative to the 14-day quarantine. However, the newly launched online Safe Travels program is mandatory for all travelers. This program, which collects the required health and travel information, is critical to protecting the health of residents and visitors alike.
Travelers are encouraged to enter their information and trip details well in advance of their flight. Once their health information is entered 24 hours before departure, travelers receive a QR code via email. The QR code on their mobile device or printed on paper gets scanned by the airport screener upon arrival into Hawaii.
New features and data elements will be added in future phases, as the Safe Travels process and State travel requirements evolve. Travelers without smart phones or computers can ask a friend or relative for assistance or receive assistance at the arrival airport. Travelers without email addresses will need to create one on an email service to comply with the conditions of quarantine. Additional information about the Safe Travels program can be found here.