Oahu Circle Island Adventure - 8 Hours
This full day circle island Oahu tour is perfect for anyone wanting to see Oahu’s top attractions including stops at Dole Pineapple Plantation, North Shore beaches, Waimea Valley, Pali Lookout, and of course Oahu’s famous windward beaches. You will not miss out on any of the action by choosing this tour, your professional tour guide will lead you on a journey including a professional narration of Hawaiian history and top tips at every location to maximize your day in paradise.
Exclusive to Imi Tours you will enjoy a specially crafted meal seated on a private terrace overlooking the beautiful gardens of Waimea Valley. Truly a VIP experience.
Lunch will be a delicious and eclectic mix of cultures and flavors made with locally grown items. An equally delicious vegetarian meal is available with 24 hour advance notice of your tour date.
- Waikiki and ***Ko ‘Olina and Kahala Hotels Pickup and Drop Off
- World Famous Dole Pineapple Plantation
- North Shore legendary surfing beaches
- Explore and enjoy lunch in the beautiful Waimea Valley
- Take in the beauty of Byodo-In temple at the foot of the Ko'olau Mountains
- Visit and enjoy the views of Oahu's East shore from the Nu´uanu Pali Lookout
- Oahu's best windward and South Shore beaches
- See the amazing Halona Blowhole, one of Hawaii's Natural wonders
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Bring a water bottle
- Adult: $148.00
- Child: $131.95 (Children 2-11 years old)
Waikiki/Ko Olina Departures
- 9:30 AM (Approx Return 5:30 PM)